What will you be doing?
Build and understand individual player profiles and support the creation of Individual Learning Plans for all players and supporting the Multi Disciplinary Team.
• Train and manage the players within the games programme, to help maintain the highest possible standards.
• Contribute to performance reviews for all players including a formal report of conclusions and actions and deliver feedback to players in line with Academy protocols and expectations.
• Help with the design and evaluation of all coaching sessions.
• Take responsibility for developing their IDP's
• Understand the Academy Safeguarding policy, procedures and best practice guidelines ensuring safer recruitment, safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to an Anti-bullying environment.
• In conjunction with other coaches take full responsibility for the safety and welfare of all players from the moment the players arrive on site until they depart, in line with the Code of Release Guidelines.
• Monitor potential safeguarding children risks and work with the Academy Safeguarding Officer, and the Head of Safeguarding to promote safer working practice throughout the Academy.
• Supporting the development of the players and coaches in line with the 'PRIDE'.
• Assess trialists at training and games when they are in and around the relevant age groups.
• Work with and seek guidance from the Multi-Disciplinary Team, players, and parents.
• Develop strong working relationships with coaching staff in the design and delivery of coaching and games programme, on and off the field.
Keep abreast of current trends and best practice in Youth Development, continually look for ways to develop and improve our development programme in all phases.