AFC Fylde | Women’s First Team Manager | Based at Mill Farm Stadium | £11,465 | Minimum of 21 hours per week | plus great company benefits.
Join AFC Women as the First Team Manager!
Do you have a UEFA A Licence and experience working with elite female football players and developing young players?
Look no further! AFC Fylde is seeking a First Team Manager for their women’s team based at Mill Farm Stadium, this part-time role is an essential part of our aspirations for promotion.
You will be responsible for leading and developing the AFC Fylde Women’s team by recruiting a playing squad within the allocated budget, delivering high-quality coaching sessions and preparing and leading all First Team matches.
– Create a successful, elite culture that maximises the talent of each player and team performance
– Create an annual performance and training plan for both pre-season and mid-season
– Develop and oversee continuous professional development programmes including a comprehensive mentoring strategy for coaches and players
– Create annual performance, training and operational plans including off-season, pre-season and mid-season
– Attend all first-team fixtures
– Work with AFC Fylde Women Development Squad to develop a pathway for young players to progress to the first team
– Represent AFC Fylde Women’s team in the media and at public events
– Ensure the Club adheres to FA Rules and Regulations and competition rules
– Build positive relations with the FA, County FA and key England International Staff
– Minimum of two years experience in a similar role
– Within a 40 min commute with a full UK driving licence
– Detailed understanding of the FA Women’s Pyramid
– Strong existing relations within the Women’s Pyramid
– Experience of working with elite female players and developing young players
– To have an understanding of high-performance football and the ability to create optimum development environments for players
– Proven experience in designing successful football development programmes
– Ability to work within a budget
– Be able to work as a team using your initiative
– Be flexible and be a positive advocate and role model for the development of women’s football at an elite level
– UEFA A Licence (minimum)
– FA Advanced Youth Award
– FA Safeguarding Children Certification
– DBS Clearance FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football
To apply for this role, please email.