To apply for this role, please follow the link to our careers page to make an application: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/club/jobs
Job Title: Women’s & Girls’ Lead Goalkeeping Coach
Employer: Brighton & Hove Albion FC
Hours: Full time to be worked in line with the Women’s first team schedule. Flexibility will be required to include working weekends and evenings.
Location: American Express Elite Performance Centre, Lancing
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline Day: 9th January 2023
About usWe are a local community club who compete at the highest levels of football on a global stage. Our ambition is to be a top ten Premier League club and a top four Women’s Super League club. A commitment to high performance and high professional standards is at the heart of everything we do.
Develop and deliver a goalkeeping coaching programme to the highest standard for our Women’s first team
You will lead and develop our elite women’s goalkeepers and work within the syllabus to plan, prepare and evaluate coaching sessions. You will work closely with the Head of Recruitment to identify and recruit goalkeepers across the women’s and girl’s pathway. This role will support the outfield coaches and assist in the delivery of attacking and defending set plays across all senior squads.
Your goalkeeping coach background
Ideally you will have previous or current experience of coaching at Women’s Super League level and women’s football. You will have a good understanding of the current women’s and girl’s player pathway and experience of developing and implementing innovative ideas and putting them into practice.
The successful candidate will need to hold the following qualifications:
· UEFA A Goalkeeping Licence
· UEFA A Licence
· In-date FA Safeguarding Certificate
· In-date FA Emergency Aid Certificate
Our values play a pivotal role in our success
Our values are not just a list of words we expect our colleagues to learn, but a set of filters through which we deliver to each other, our fans, our partners and our sponsors. As a team we live and breathe these values and celebrate them with TEAAM Brighton awards each season.
Our values are:
· Treat People Well
· Exceed Expectations
· Aim High. Never Give Up
· Act with Integrity
· Make it Special
How we say thank you
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a reward package which will include, but not limited to:
· Free breakfast and lunch when on site (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
· 23 days leave plus 8 bank holidays rising to 28 days with length of service (pro rata for part time staff)
· Club wide bonus scheme for 22/23 season
· Priority access to Premier League match tickets, subject to availability and access to free WSL tickets for 22/23 season (upon completion of probation)
· Free on-site parking at the Amex and the training ground
· MyAlbion Rewards – benefits and reward platform
· Employee Assistance Programme
· In-house training programme and Continuing Professional Development opportunities
· Discounts at the Club superstore and online
· Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
· Enhanced club pension scheme
· Access to occupational health and mental health support
· Group life protection
We are a Disability Confident employer
We are committed to supporting candidates with disabilities. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, do not hesitate to get in touch with our People and Culture team.
We champion diversity and equality
We believe the club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, allowing us to meet the needs of a diverse audience. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Safeguarding is part of everything we do
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all colleagues and volunteers to share this commitment.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work in the UK.