Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values. To lead on all aspects of the U18s operational and coaching programme, supporting the pathway of players transitioning into 1st Team football.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To ensure the high-quality coordination, operational running and delivery of the FFCW U18s age group, including all training session and match day operations.
- To plan, deliver and lead the delivery, with the U18s MDT, of all training sessions and matches.
- To support the recruitment of staff into the U18s MDT.
- To work closely with the FFCW Head Coach and MDT to ensure alignment to 1st Team.
- To ensure each U18 player has and is working towards an Individual Development Plan.
- Lead the design, implementation & delivery of an U18s strategy, linked to FFCW Club strategy.
- To support the completion of all reports, monitoring and evaluation requirements to FFCW players and parents.
- Frequently report and share progress of player development and potential pathway movement (including all exit routes) with the FFCW Head Coach.
- Ensure each session is planned, delivered and reflected on in order to achieve weekly, monthly and season objectives.
- Lead on the recruitment of new players into the U18s to further improve the playing squad.
- Attend all staff and player meetings as directed by the FFCW Head Coach.
- Ensure Continued Professional Development opportunities are utilised to maintain delivery to optimum industry standards.
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people
and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities.
As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club
requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk
policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are committed to supporting an environment where all staff have a personal responsibility to uphold the Club’s Equal
Opportunities Policy by treating fellow employees, prospective employees, casual workers, prospective casual workers, players,
prospective players and customers fairly and impartially