Toulouse Football Club is looking for its Technical Director of the U17 Training And Educator Centre.
📌 Details of the listing below.
⏱ Position to be filled from 01/07/2022.
⚠️ Applications close on 15/05/2022. The company:
The Toulouse Football Club, created in 1937, was acquired in July 2020 by RedBird Capital
Partners. The new owners called on Damien Comolli as Chairman of the
Board of Directors and Olivier Jaubert as Deputy Managing Director.
According to the National Technical Department of the French Football Federation, the Center de
Formation of the Toulouse Football Club is one of the 5 best national structures (label
" 4 stars ").
According to the International Center for Sports Studies (C.I.E.S), the Toulouse Football Club ranks
34th in the world ranking of clubs having trained the most players currently playing in the
5 biggest championships.
The position and its responsibilities:
Technical direction :
• Define and manage the sports project as well as the technical methodology of Toulouse
Football Club for the entire training course
• Manage all technical support
• Define and support jointly with the staff of the professional group
the emergence of profiled players
• Ensure competitive intelligence in performance engineering
The director will be in contact with all the management of the
structure (sports staff, socio-pedagogical staff, medical staff, scooters) and its management
(CDF Director and Chairman). U17 educator:
• Implement the Toulouse Football Club sports project with the U17 category:
- Build and animate training cycles/sessions
- Manage the technical supervision of the category
• Manage the player development process: social / school / sports:
- Have a capacity to evaluate the player through a perfect knowledge of the
high level soccer
- Be a force of proposal on developments conducive to development
• Participate in the influence of the structure and be associated with club initiatives
to promote the civic engagement of players
The educator will be in contact with all the management of the structure
(Management, sports staff, socio-pedagogical staff, medical staff) and general services
of the sports society (Foundation, Communication, etc.)
- Club President
- Director of the Training Center
- Holder of the B.E.F.F. (trainer diploma) or UEFA Youth League license
- Fluent French
Profile and experience(s):
- Expertise in high-level football (tactical periodization – positional play)
- Expertise in high-level “youth” football
- Knowledge of performance evaluation tools
- Strong skills in communication and team management
Main place of work:
Toulouse Football Club Training Center, at the Toulouse Stadium.
CDD - 3 years - To be filled from 01/07/2022
Closing of applications on 15/05/2022
Application by email to the following address: email@example.com