JUVENTUS ACADEMY KUWAIT
Email: Please send CV and cover letter to:
Kuwait@juventus-academy.com Qualifications, Essential for all roles:
• Degree related to the field.
• UEFA B License
• 5 years coaching experience with youth players
• Previous experience operating an academy
• Confidence to lead a team of coaches and administration
• Confident in using computers and can take to new software easily.
• Up to date Emergency Aid and child protection.
• Up to date clean police check
• Full clean driving license
Job Opportunity: Technical Director role
About Us Juventus Academy Kuwait has been operating in Kuwait for the past 5 seasons since 2017. We are looking for a new dedicated and passionate male or female Technical Director, to officially relaunch the academy back to its full capacity after being restricted due to Covid-19. Position details: To manage the daily functions and forward planning of the Academy including but not limited to: To Coach the Juventus Academy players. To manage the day to day running of the academy To Monitor and manage the coaching, administrative, and volunteer staff at the Academy. To oversee the successful running of leagues and tournaments within Kuwait. To monitor the coaching curriculum deliver by the coaching team. To assist/oversee trip, league, and social media coordinator.
Whole Package Details: Equivalent to 3000GBP per month including
• Competitive TAX-FREE Salary • Flight to and from Kuwait • 24-month contract starting September 2022, with a view to extending. • Accommodation provided • Transport provided • 30 days annual leave • CPD training in Juventus Methodology
We may only be able to respond to successful applicants, although we will aim to respond to all