Supporter Liaison Officer
Location: St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton and Remote at other Football Stadiums and Venues
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Sunday with flexibility to travel)
Contract Type: Permanent
Criminal Record Check: DBS Enhanced
What will you be doing?
We have an exciting new job opportunity to join our Supporter Services team, working to connect with our fans at a deeper level to build trust and engagement. This role will make sure our fans feel listened to, have the information they need at their fingertips and know who to contact for help. The Supporter Liaison Officer will also present insight from our fans in internal forums, ensuring their views are considered as the club continues to grow.
St Mary’s Stadium will be your base of operations; however this role is expected to represent the Supporter Services Teams at away matches as required so you may be working remotely for 30% of your time.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Continue to build the relationship between supporters and the Club, and work with the Premier League, FA and with other Clubs to build and share best practice in relation to Supporter Experience for our Men’s and Women’s team.
· Taking a lead role in structured dialogue, focus groups, and managing relationships with supporter groups.
· Identifying on-going requirements and help improve any highlighted issues as they affect supporters.
· Ensuring feedback from Fans is analysed and trends shared with Stakeholders.
· Answering escalated complaints from fans and customers.
· Supporting with the design and delivery of a digital process that works in line with the Commercial digital strategy.
· Day to day management of the social media activities, and responsibility for designing and updating the Supporter Services webpages.
Is this you?
You are enthusiastic, professional and understand listening to our fans is key. You are able to balance building relationships with analysing data, in order to identify new ways of engaging with fans and improving the overall supporter experience. You will take pride in being a good representation of the football club and contributing to our overall success.
· Ability to demonstrate successful working within a Customer First environment.
· Experience in delivering key messages through various platforms.
· Experience in written communication.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
What we can do for you
Giving you the right balance in your life is important to us, and our benefits are designed to complement this – you’ll get 25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, 2 free match tickets for every home league game, free breakfast and afternoon snacks on site, discounts at local shops and restaurants, an Employee Assistance Programme and mental health first aiders for when things get tough, to specialist support with professional development and access to a world of internal and external training courses and professional qualifications.
For you to apply
All you need to do is click on the apply button below, enter your details and answer a quick pre-screening questionnaire and/or attach your CV.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 16 November 2022.
Although we reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if a high volume of applicants are received.*