Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
Reports to: General Manager, Head of Youth Development and Technical Director
Start Date: Indoor Season (ASAP)
Pay Rate: Unpaid
Expected Workload: 5 - 10 Hrs / Week (Part Time)
Contractor’s business description: Toronto United FC (or “the Academy”) is a soccer academy based in Mississauga. The Academy provides a variety of programs that range from the ages of 5- 18. The end goal is to create a pathway for players providing them with the best opportunities whether it’ll be at the professional or collegiate level. Toronto United prides itself in offering our coaches opportunity for promotion within the academy based on performance.
Job Summary & Duties
• Brainstorm new post ideas to present to Management
• Collaborate with Management to build promotional and marketing content
• Responsible for attending training twice a week to film content for posts and stories
• Use content provided to create photos or videos for social media
• Final posts and content material will be subject to Management’s final review and
• Team player; can work in a team environment
• Proficient with Photoshop and video editing apps
• Social Media savvy
• Creative; able to provide content to attract attention to TUFC
• Has a camera to use for footage or can operate a camera
Interested candidates may apply by submitting resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUFC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
The position will remain open until filled. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Together Into The Fray”