Youth Empowerment through Soccer International (YESI) are seeking a dedicated and
knowledgeable Soccer Coach with a UEFA ‘C’ License or an equivalent coaching
certification to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in coaching
and the ability to develop players of all ages and skill levels.
YESI is a community soccer programme based in The Bahamas on the island of New
Providence. Our initiative is dedicated to bringing the game of soccer to young Bahamians in
underserved areas. Working for YESI you will be providing Bahamian children with the
opportunities to develop skills for life, not just on the soccer field.
- Design and implement effective training sessions with practices being tailored to the
needs and skill levels of players.
- Assess and evaluate individual player performance to provide constructive feedback
and support improvement.
- Develop a grassroots soccer programme that will have an impact on those who are
involved in the programme.
- Lead and instruct teams during training sessions.
- Foster teamwork, sportsmanship, and a strong work ethic among players.
- Teach tactics, formations, and game plans.
- Transport players to and from sessions.
- Assist with any other transport requirements within the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must possess a valid UEFA C License or an equivalent recognized coaching
- Goalkeeping coaching licenses are desirable.
- Previous grassroots coaching experience, particularly with youth soccer teams.
- Experience in a professional set up is desirable.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for working with players, parents,
and fellow coaching staff.
- Ability to motivate and inspire players to reach their full potential.
- A full and valid driving license. Experience driving manuel/stick is desirable.
- Current DBS/Police Check (Within last 3 months)
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and coaching education.
What to Expect:
- Typical working hours are from 2 pm - 6.30 pm.
- Monday - Friday.
- You will be expected to travel to tournaments with squads throughout the year.
- Working weekends may be required.
- BSD $1,000 per month.
- Initial 6 month contract with the option to extend, following review and performance.
- Shared accomodation and transport included.
- One round trip flight included.
- Work permit for the duration of your contract
- Contract from January 8th 2024 - June 1st 2024
How to Apply:
Interested persons should email their CV / Resumé to (Apply via the Extra Soccer Link) If possible, we
would be looking to view footage of a coaching session. The deadline for applications will be
Thursday November 30th, with interviews beginning December 4th.