Stevenage FC Foundation are seeking enthusiastic coaches to deliver a number of projects in Stevenage and surrounding towns and villages.
Applicants will have a flexible approach to work, with a particular focus on evening, weekend and school holiday sessions. Delivery will include supporting sessions such as Soccer Camps, Premier League Kicks, Pay & Play, Matchday Experiences and more.
You must have:
• Minimum FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
• In-date First Aid and Safeguarding Qualifications
• Experience of delivering football and sports sessions
• Due to the demands of the role, you will need to have a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
• Flexible approach to working some evening and weekends
• Good organisational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time keeping and management skills
• FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
• Additional coaching qualifications (other sports than football for example)
• Experience of working within a Community Club Organisation
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Applicants should ideally live local and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit. Flexible approach to working some evening and weekends.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more wide-ranging we are, the better our work will be.
We are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post.
How To Apply
1. If you would like to apply for the role please complete an online application form via the following link - https://forms.office.com/r/DVxGLwQM3Y
2. If you receive the opportunity for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications, and a copy of your proof of right to work in the UK will be needed on the day.
3. If you require any further information please contact the team via email@example.com