𝗕𝗦𝗦𝗖 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗔𝗖𝗛 - 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘𝗡
Bayswater Strikers are seeking a Head Coach for the 2023 season for our Senior Men's team.
The club competes in the Victorian Churches Football Association with three established senior men’s teams and a women’s team. It is an exciting time for the club with junior expansion on the horizon and the current upgrade of the playing surface and floodlights of its home ground, Guy Turner Reserve, Bayswater.
𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵’𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲:
- Coaching of the senior men’s team, including matchday management. Captain/coach role with supporting matchday assistant(s) will be considered.
- Coordination and delivery of club training program, supported by other team coaches. Includes pre-season (January – March) and regular home-and-away season.
- Responsibility for team selection of the senior team, and provide advice and support to other team coaches.
- Support the recruitment of new players to the club and provide a positive experience for all players new and old.
- Be actively involved off the field to help the club grow and build upon its positive culture.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀:
- Past experience within and a strong understanding of community level football.
- A coaching methodology and plan of how to set out to achieve success at BSSC.
- Tactical football knowledge and other matchday skills.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to build a strong culture.
This role could suit a variety of candidates in either a coach or captain/coach role, including younger, ambitious coaches looking to further their coaching experience in a supportive environment.
The position is a paid role, with remuneration from $3,000 negotiable as appropriate to the position and relevant experience of the successful.
𝗧𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆, please send your coaching CV and a cover letter briefly addressing the above to
firstname.lastname@example.org during November
Kyle Chandler, Secretary
0413 829 281