• To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Shropshire Football Association Business Strategy.
• To recruit, convert, retain, develop and progress referees to service the game.
• To recruit, retain and develop volunteers in order to effectively develop and deliver grassroots football.
• To ensure that every affiliated football fixture is played on a ‘good’ quality pitch.
• To identify and activate priority projects for Football Foundation investment via Local Football Facility Plans.
• To protect existing football facilities from planning application.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding 365 for County FAs.
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time