About the job
Reporting to the Director (Corporate Communications), the Executive/Senior Executive (Corporate Communications) will assist with managing the full spectrum of Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and Singapore Premier League (SPL) communications functions including conceptualisation and implementation of creative media and communications strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist the management in supervising the Corporate Communications team in achieving departmental KPIs.
Monitor, manage, and provide critical analysis of daily media reports. Handle feedback and basic issues management.
Analyse the nature and angle of media inquiries.
Strategise and coordinate responses to media queries.
Establish good collaborative working relationships with various key media.
Develop and execute vibrant PR plans to communicate key messages, and generate publicity for FAS, SPL, and our partners (where required).
Solicit feedback and information from our stakeholders to enable the FAS and SPL to be more responsive to external expectations. Attend to external inquiries and complaints.
Research, evaluate, and drive content development based on the content strategy. This includes bylines, social media content, and speaking content.
Implement social media strategies, monitor data from our digital platforms, and discover insights to better produce/curate content for platforms.
Ensure compliance with media directives by all departments, SPL clubs, and standing committees. Manage all creative services and handle databases and a library of materials.
Provide editorial support to the FAS and SPL websites.
Able to formulate unique media tactics which leverage social media platforms in order to create engaging content.
Assist in FAS/SPL events with the overall objective of creating publicity for the organization and/or stakeholders.
Provide administrative support and any other assigned tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department operations.
Undertake any other duties as assigned Director (Corporate Communications) and/or the General Secretary.
1. Able to display strong knowledge and understanding of all matters related to Singapore football, in particular, the various National Teams as well as the Singapore Premier League.
2. Strong written skills in English across a variety of collaterals, alongside excellent communication skills – with meticulous attention to detail.
3. Preferably at least one year of public relations or corporate communications experience. Fresh graduates will still be considered but must be able to show exceptional displays of points (1) and (2).
4. Able to demonstrate creative thinking when developing editorial content as well as social media content.
5. An enthusiastic team player who is able to work independently when required.
6. Experience in basic web design and basic accounting will be advantageous.
7. University degree/diploma in communications, public relations, marketing communications, or equivalent.