Support the implementation of the Academy Insights strategy to continually generate action focused insights to optimise player development processes and practices. Ensuring constructive alignment to the broader strategic mission and objectives of the Academy.
Be an active member of the U21s Multi-Disciplinary team to live out the season commitments, to support the function of the team, and the development of individual players.
U21 Performance Analysis:
· Be an active member of the U21s Multi-Disciplinary team developing, monitoring, and reviewing both team and individual KPI’s across the season.
· Support the broad player development processes with the MDT to ensure a tailored individual approach.
· Ensure ‘best practice’ is used throughout the Academy with specific regards to video capturing, coding, visualisation and narration of video and data content.
· Support the MDT with timely and appropriate presentations and reports to support ongoing and iterative reflection and strategizing, including succession planning.
· Support/Coordinate the support for Academy players who are on loan with Insights from video analysis and data.
· Produce regular reports on FFC Academy Players performance in relation to key performance benchmarks.
· Undertake continued professional development and be in a position to present learnings back into the Insights team and or MDT
· Support the highest levels of safeguarding across the programme
Senior Academy Analyst:
· Support the alignment and scaffolding of analysis provision throughout the age groups
· Lead on the training and upskilling of coaches (and where applicable other staff) in the processes and practices of the department in collaboration with the Academy Insights manager.
. Annually support the recruitment of Academy analysis interns.
· Support casual staff and interns through onboarding and training, so they are adequately supported to deliver the needs of their respective age groups.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure holistic approaches to player development processes and reporting.
. Provide ongoing informal mentoring and support to other full time analysts.
. Support the Academy Insights manager with the appropriate purchase, maintenance of analysis hardware, to ensure best practice processes.