Saints Foundation Casual Matchday Raffle Seller
Location: St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
Contract Type: Casual
Criminal Record Check: Standard
Saints Foundation bring Southampton FC to the heart of the community, using the power of the club and our passionate team to help fulfil individual potential and make Southampton a better place to live for all.
The Casual Matchday Raffle seller will sell Saints Foundation raffle tickets in Hospitality areas at Southampton FC home fixtures, supporting the charity’s fundraising.
What will you be doing?
• Being part of the selling team on a match day, moving around the hospitality suites and boxes to sell Saints Foundation Matchday Raffle Tickets.
• Positively interacting with Southampton FC home supporters around the stadium, representing Saints Foundation
• Accurately record and store money at the end of the two-hour selling period, in accordance with charity’s financial policy.
• Ad hoc duties as requested by management.
Is this you?
• Great customer service and sales skills, with the confidence and willingness to approach members of the public to make an ask of them.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people from a range of backgrounds.
• Positive, dynamic, adaptable, and able to be a great team player.
• Competent to complete basic administrative tasks and basic financial skills to process and handle cash transactions.
• Availability and willingness to work weekends and evenings
How this benefits you…
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
A competitive hourly rate.
Opportunity to work for a successful Club.
Working in an environment with strong core values.
Learning and development opportunities.
Working with likeminded individuals.
How can I apply?
Very easy. Just click on the apply button below, enter your details and answer a quick pre-screening questionnaire, then attach your CV.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 6th September 2023.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if a high volume of applicants are received.*