Job Type: Part Time Contracted & Voluntary
Hull City Ladies are looking for a passionate and committed manager to manage and coach Hull City Ladies Reserves.
Hull City Ladies will support coach through their coaching qualifications and badges.
Due to the nature of this role it will working weekends and evenings.
• An ability to manage, motivate and coach a reserve-team squad whilst also maintaining the club’s sustainability off the field.
• An ability to build and manage an effective coaching/support team
• An ability to recruit, retain, and develop players.
• To develop a successful style of play for the reserve team, capable of delivering the required results.
• To attend all training sessions and provide high quality coaching.
• To attend all scheduled games.