Overview of the Role
The post holder will support the operational delivery of the Foundation’s projects and programmes. You will work across a variety of the Foundation’s projects, including but not limited to: Premier League Primary Stars, Premier League Inspires, Premier League Kicks, and our health programmes. Candidates will need to be flexible and will be matched to the projects that meet their skills, covering one or more of the following:
• Community-based and school sport practical sports coaching sessions, which includes delivery in an evening.
• Classroom interventions and teaching assistant support.
• One-to-one and group mentoring and youth work.
• Community based groups and sessions that support participants with their health and wellbeing (i.e., social groups, physical activity, and practical sport sessions).
The post holder must be well-organised with the ability to plan and deliver engaging and fun sessions and interventions that are relevant to the participants and the overarching aims of our projects. You must be passionate about working with people of different ages and from different backgrounds.
Internal: Huddersfield Town Foundation Chief Executive Officer
Huddersfield Town Foundation Senior Leadership Team
Community Coaches / Project Workers
All staff and managers throughout the Club and the Huddersfield Town Foundation
External: Including but not limited to:
Schools in Kirklees and the surrounding areas, and their staff
Pupils and their parents/carers
Community groups and leaders
Other Football Club Community Trusts
Key Performance Indicators
• Delivery of sessions and interventions that are well-planned and executed, across a range of settings, evidenced by consistently positive feedback from participants and their parents/carers and schools.
• Delivery of sessions and interventions that successfully support Key Performance Indicators attached to Foundation programmes and funding.
• Delivery of sessions and interventions that are inclusive of all, evidenced by the diversity of the cohorts engaged with Foundation programmes.
• Develops, consolidates, and enhances links between the Huddersfield Town Foundation and partner schools, community groups, and other organisations.
• Collection of regular monitoring and case studies that successfully demonstrate impact to support the Foundation’s Theory of Change and programme Key Performance Indicators.
Role Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The post holder will be required to:
• Plan, deliver, and evaluate a range of sessions and interventions that contribute towards the Foundation’s projects/programmes.
• Always maintain a consistently high standard of delivery, which is exciting, engaging, and relevant.
• Support with the design and adaptation of high-quality resources that meet the needs of both participants and the aims of the Foundation’s projects/programmes.
• Adopt a participant-centred approach to all delivery, and consistently observe all safeguarding protocols.
• Liaise with colleagues to effectively share information regarding participants and their progress, including accurate recording of participant data in the Salesforce database.
• Maintain registers, risk assessments, participant registration forms, and any other documentation that may be required as part of the Foundation’s monitoring and evaluation processes for all sessions.
• Act as an Ambassador for the Huddersfield Town Foundation, building strong and effective relationships with partners and participants to ensure that interest in Foundation projects and programmes is sustained, and positive outcomes are achieved.
• Contribute to fundraising/income generation for the Huddersfield Town Foundation, as required from time to time, to support and sustain the work of the organisation.
• Take responsibility for and be committed to personal and professional development, also keeping up to date with law, regulation, guidance, standards, Government policy and research relating to all aspects of the role.
• Work match days, evenings, and weekends as required.
• The post holder will be required to undertake any other duties as required by the Huddersfield Town Foundation Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operating Officer, and/or the Board of Trustees, commensurate with the level of the post.