Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
Work under the direction of the Local Recruitment Team and liaise with the Pre-Academy Manager on the delivery of Pre-Academy Sessions & Games. The target is to develop and retain the most talented U6-U8 players in the local areas surrounding the training ground to support relationship building and recruitment/retention of players with high potential to join the Academy at U9's.
HEALTH & SAFETY
As confident custodians, all staff must adhere to the Club’s Health and Safety policy as well as comply with all role specific health and safety requirements. In addition, all staff have the responsibility to report any breach or potential breach in health & safety to a member of the H&S committee or senior manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead Coaching sessions weekly at Motspur Park
- Support Pre-Academy Manager in the aligned delivery of high quality training sessions
- Plan/deliver and review all sessions in line with the academy coaching philosophies and Pre-Academy season plan.
- Lead & support on games programme for designated age groups in line with the academy philosophies.
- Use the club's appropriate incident reporting system when required
- Support the week-to-week running of the Pre-Academy Events
- Ensure the Academy value's are implemented in all sessions/games.
- Ensure all players have a positive experience whilst at Fulham.
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities.
As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
Will understand how to refer a concern;
To be consistent role models;
To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Childrenbworkshop; and
To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are committed to supporting an environment where all staff have a personal responsibility to uphold the Club’s Equal Opportunities Policy by treating fellow employees, prospective employees, casual workers, prospective casual workers, players, prospective players and customers fairly and impartially.