We, SC Paderborn 07, are a professional football club with over 8,900 members. In May 2018, our general meeting decided to spin off the sporting performance area into a corporation based on shares (KGaA). Our licensed team currently plays in the 2nd Bundesliga and has established itself as a fixture in professional football.
We stand with the claim "With heart and soul. Football.” for a passionate commitment on the pitch and in society. The focus is on sporting ambition - we want to be consistently among the top 30 clubs in Germany. At the same time, we are a commercial enterprise, develop young talents and stand for education in the areas of football, school, work and personality.
Football is more than a game for us. Our fans, players, employees and those responsible - they all embody blue and black values that go far beyond sport. We put our heart and soul into our development and are particularly committed to equality, fairness, tolerance, sustainability and security.
THIS IS YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Findings, planning and treating injured players
• Independent first aid and support for the assigned team during game days
• Documentation of the physiotherapeutic sessions in the club's own football database (SAP SportsOne)
• Participation in internal team meetings and training measures
WHAT CHARACTERIZES YOU:
• Physiotherapist with completed vocational training
• Additional qualifications are desirable, but not essential
• High affinity for football, ideally own experience in training and match practice
• Time flexibility and willingness to work in the evenings and at weekends
• Ability to work in a team and willingness
to work • Well-structured and independent way of working
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• Participation in an interdisciplinary team of sports scientists, physiotherapists, licensed soccer and goalkeeper coaches • Fully equipped with the club's own
• Close cooperation with the management of physiotherapy NLZ
• Insights into the processes and structures of a certified youth
academy • Training center with optimal working conditions and a modern gym