Northampton Town Girls ETC are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and skilled Physiotherapists or Sports Therapists to join our Emerging Talent Centre.
- To lead the assessment and rehabilitation of all Northampton Town Girls ETC players, adhering to all professional standards and current best practices of the club
- Manage the re-integration of injured players in conjunction with Sports Science team on site and coaching staff.
- One training session per week (Thursday 6pm-7.30pm)
- Accurate recording of medical notes in line with practices of the club and FA
- Up to date University facilities provided
- For Physiotherapist - HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- For Sports Therapist - Degree in Sports Therapy and has full membership of the Society of Sports Therapy
- Adequate indemnity insurance.
- FA DBS (Can be arranged through the club)
- FA Safeguarding Children Course