Burscough F.C are proud to be offering several performance analysis placement opportunities for the upcoming 2022/23 season.
As a successful applicant you will work closely with our First Team and Under 18s, whilst reporting into our lead sports scientist. You will have the opportunity to develop skills whilst working within an applied environment.
- First Team Analyst
- Youth Team Analyst
- Junior Section Analyst
- Film, code and analyse matches for our first team, under 18s and our Junior Section
- Adhere to the match analysis process
- Input match data into the clubs PMA system
- Produce in-depth analysis though the use of pre/post-match presentations to coaches, players and staff when required
- Maintain a statical database to ensure data is readily available
- Support coaching and sport science staff when needed to create a multi-disciplinary approach
- Utilise time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas & proactive in trying to support and improve team performance
- Excellent work ethic & committed to providing high quality analysis support within a high-performance sporting environment.
- Takes responsibility & ownership of work & delivers to the highest of standards.
- Values & respects others, builds solid relationships, collaborates within the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team, coach and player interaction)
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks
Skills & Experience
- Completing a sports science related undergraduate degree or recently graduated
- A good level of football knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Must be available throughout the 22/23 season to cover first team matches (primarily Saturdays with occasional midweek fixtures)
- Be able to work in line with FA safeguarding regulations
- Experience using sports analysis software
- FA level 1 Coaching
- Full driving licence
- Completing a postgraduate degree in a related field
Accountable to: Lead Sports Scientist, First Team staff, Club Chairman and Club Committee
Reporting to: Lead Sports Scientist
If you are successful, you will be required to complete a enhanced DBS check and FA safeguarding course.
To apply for this opportunity please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is Friday 10th June.
THIS POSITION IS A VOLUNTARY OPPORTUNITY