West Ham United Women Performance Analyst Internship
Must be a FULL-TIME student – This position is exclusively open to sandwich course undergraduates or full-time post-graduate students.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at West Ham United Women Football Club of the English Women’s Super League for an aspiring performance analyst.
We are offering an internship on a season long basis for 2021-2022 for a full-time student to support the Analysis Department at our Training Ground Facility at Chadwell Heath.
• Filming of all Home Matches and Training
• Assist with Pre-match technical/tactical analysis of opposition
• Assist with Post-Match Tasks
• Sharing of relevant video with staff and players
• Assist in maintaining and improvement of databases
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Essential (E) Desirable (D) Trainable (T)
• A good level of football knowledge (E)
• Ability to maintain quality and attention to detail (E)
• Ability to work under their own initiative and organise time (E)
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (E)
• Excellent IT Skills both Mac & Windows
• Experience using analytical software (Hudl Sportscode, Power Bi, R, Tableau) (D)
• Flexible and able to work unsociable hours (E)
• Football coaching qualifications – (D)
Application deadline: Sunday 19th September 2021