We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing young athletes, with the ability to engage and motivate students across a wide range of ages and abilities. Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Supporting sport delivery across school sport programmes across football (term 1 and 2) plus support to a summer sport in term 3
• Developing and delivering high quality, engaging and enjoyable coaching sessions for all students
• Supporting heads of sport in advance planning, preparation and communication of the Millfield Sport Programme
• Attending specified competitions as agreed with the relevant head of sport. This may require occasional trips away with the team.
The successful individual will have experience of coaching within a school environment across a range of sports and at least one sporting qualification at UEFA B or above (football). They may also have either of the following:
- at least one additional sporting qualification to level 1 or above
- more than 3 years’ experience coaching or supporting a second sport
- qualification as a PE teacher
This is a term time only role working an average of 12 hours per week for which you will receive a salary of £10,756.51 per annum (inclusive of statutory holiday pay), supplemented by an extensive range of benefits.
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we provide a generous holiday entitlement, freshly prepared lunches for a nominal fee of just £10 per month, access to our state-of-the-art school facilities and exclusive discounts and cashback benefits at popular high street shops and restaurants through our Employee Assistance Programme.