To apply for this role, please follow the link to our careers page to make an application: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/club/jobs
Job Title: Minibus Driver
Employer: Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club
Location: American Express Elite Performance Centre, Lancing
Salary: £25,353.48 per annum
Hours: 35 hours a week, over 7 days a week (including weekends and evenings). Over 44 weeks a year.
Job Type: Fixed term until 31st May 2023
Deadline Day: 8th November 2022
About usWe are a community club who compete at the highest levels of football on a global stage. Our ambition is to be a top ten Premier League club and a top four Women’s Super League club. A commitment to high performance and high professional standards is at the heart of everything we do.
Responsibility for collecting and dropping off our players in and around Sussex
You will collect our players and bring them to their training session at our training ground in Lancing. Once training has finished, you will then be responsible for driving the players back to their homes and then back to the training ground once more, to return the minibus. You will ensure the vehicle is always in a safe and clean condition. Part of the role will also include assisting with transporting staff and players outside of session times.
Your driving bio
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be 21 years or over to drive the minibus.
Ideally you will hold the following:
· A full, clean and valid driving licence with non-restricted D1 category authorisation
· A Passenger Carrying Vehicle DCPC qualification card (for driving a 15 seater or over) - or be willing to gain this qualification
· Tachograph (for driving a 15 seater or over) – or be willing to gain this qualification
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience of driving and driving a minibus
Our values play a pivotal role in our success
Our values are not just a list of words we expect our colleagues to learn, but a set of filters through which we deliver to each other, our fans, our partners and our sponsors. As a team we live and breathe these values and celebrate them with TEAAM Brighton awards each season.
Our values are:
· Treat People Well
· Exceed Expectations
· Aim High. Never Give Up
· Act with Integrity
· Make it Special
How we say thank you
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a package which will include, but not limited to:
· Free breakfast and lunch (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
· Club wide bonus scheme for 22/23 season
· Priority access to Premier League match tickets, subject to availability and access to free WSL tickets for 22/23 season (upon completion of probation)
· Free on-site parking at the Amex and the training ground
· MyAlbion Rewards – benefits and reward platform
· Employee Assistance Programme
· In-house training programme and Continuing Professional Development opportunities
· Discounts at the Club superstore and online
· Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
· Enhanced club pension scheme
· Access to occupational health and mental health support
· Group life protection
We are a Disability Confident employer
We are committed to supporting candidates with disabilities. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, do not hesitate to get in touch with our People and Culture team.
We champion diversity and equality
We believe the club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, allowing us to meet the needs of a diverse audience. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Safeguarding is part of everything we do
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all colleagues and volunteers to share this commitment.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work in the UK.