Job Title – Midweight Designer - Sponsorship
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent, 35 hours per week, 5 from 7
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for Midweight Designer a be responsible for preparing sales presentations to drive new business commercial revenue and supporting the partnership team on partnership assets and activation strategies. Supporting a wider team who are responsible for managing significant club and commercial revenue. Duties include:
- Receive design briefs from the sponsorship and partnership teams, interpreting these, developing the brief and evolving concepts;
- Visualising commercial assets and rights to be presented to external parties as part of presentations;
- Creation of partner assets for tv interview backdrop boards, stadium LED signage, big-screen advertising and digital communications;
- Ability to plot data and information on a page in different styles that can be visually appealing and dynamic to stakeholders;
- Integrate motion and animation into presentation slides (desirable);
- Develop and maintain the image bank for commercial purposes, ensuring this remains up-to-date, proactively sourcing and cataloguing images from other department stakeholders and club photography/image portals after matchdays;
- Maintain relationship with Marketing creative studio and applying latest Chelsea FC brand guidelines to design materials;
- Managing print and digital requirements and ensuring design assets are to the appropriate scaling and sizing;
- Creation of new design templates when going to market for new partner revenue streams, bringing a fresh look and feel to presentations; and
- Methodical filing of created materials and maintaining version control.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Proven agency or in-house experience
- Advanced Powerpoint skills for design and presentation purposes and experience of using this in prior roles as a main design platform.
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite; specifically; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Excellent time management skills and willingness to be flexible with working hours, subject to key deadlines;
- Highly organised and adaptable, able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail;
- Good relationship, communication and interpersonal skills;
What We Offer:
Benefits at Chelsea FC 22/23 - 1 (pagetiger.com)
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.