We have an exciting opportunity for a confident and ambitious Media and Press Officer to join the club
This role will act as the official representative for the club. The ideal candidate ideally must have experience working in communications, PR or journalist's role preferably gained within a football media environment.
This is an part one role, hours to be agreed with expenses paid - ideal for someone looking for their first football club media role
There would be a requirement to attendance games esp home games is required
The key responsibilities include:
• To act as an official representative of the club, to handle all matters relating to the media, developing good working relationships with them
• To be responsible for enquiries from the press or other media representatives as required
• To organise and contribute to club media events and promotional activities. •
• Lead on all pre and post-match media interviews.
• Generating content for the website and programme
• contribute to the clubs match day programme •
• Coordinating player's photo opportunities, media events and promotional activities.
• Monitoring social media platforms and ways to improve the club image
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about the opportunity to further your career in communications, please send your CV and covering letter either electronically by email (preferred option) to Barry Gardner at Barry.Gardner@newtownafc.co.uk