Title: Lead Recruitment Analyst
Reports to: Head of Recruitment
Location: Bangkok Glass Training Centre, Oxford
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Competitive, to be discussed at interview
Oxford United Football Club are currently looking to recruit a Lead Recruitment Analyst to join their successful and progressive recruitment department. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will make a highly valued contribution to the recruitment process, playing a key role in the identification and monitoring of potential transfer targets, managing the Club’s data processes, assisting in the decision-making stage and the management of the recruitment department.
· Scouting of potential transfer targets, both live and video, to identify players for Oxford United, in line with the club’s playing philosophy.
· Working in conjunction with the Head of Recruitment and recruitment department to develop and maintain relationships with Clubs and Agents.
· Manage and continue to innovate the club-wide data processes.
· Supporting the club’s end-to-end recruitment process, contributing to recruitment meetings and the decision-making process.
· Assist in the implementation of a new club-wide recruitment strategy.
· Support in the management of the scouting recruitment department.
· Play a key role in the CPD of the club’s Scouts Recruitment Analysts.
· Oversee the management of the scout report database.
· Identifying opportunities for process improvements and innovation.
· An experienced individual with a proven track record of working within a successful recruitment department.
· Experience using a variety of data platforms software.
· Strong professional networks and industry contracts.
· Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including UK-wide travel.
· Full and clean driving license.
· Up-to-date DBS check.
· High degree of computer literacy.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· FA Talent ID Level 3 4 or equivalent.
How to Apply
· Please apply by sending a cover letter and CV to —
· Oxford United FC are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.