Kidderminster Harriers Football Club have an exciting opportunity to join our successful Junior
Academy in a Head Coach role.
KHFC are looking to recruit a part time Head Coach to work with our U11s in the Junior Premier
League. The individual will be required to deliver 2 x 1 hour training sessions (Evenings) and manage
a match day (Total 5 hours).
You will report to the Player Development Co-ordinator and your duties will be –
• To prepare, coach, manage and debrief the age group for their games programme.
• To plan, prepare, organise, manage and evaluate all training sessions for the age group.
• To liaise with the Player Development Co-ordinator in the recruitment of trialists.
• To deliver player / parent reviews and information meetings where applicable.
• To liaise with the Sports Therapists in the management of injuries.
• To carry out and manage administration for the Junior Premier League.
• To attend coaches meeting and CPD training as and when required.
We are looking for –
• Hold the FA Level 2 Coaching Award
• Hold the FA Youth Award (Module 1)
• Up to date FA Safeguarding & First Aid
• Have experience in a professional football club environment working with young footballers
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the football club, parents and players
• Excellent organisation skills
• Hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle
• All applicants will be subject to meeting all requirements of our Safeguarding Policy and the
role is subject to an enhanced CRC check
• Working towards or hold a UEFA B licence
• Working towards or hold the full FA Youth Award (Modules 1,2 and 3).
If you would like to join a professional and committed team, please send a CV and Covering Letter to
Kidderminster Harriers Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications
from all sectors of the community.
Closing Date for applications is Sunday 12th September 2021, 3pm.