Our Inclusion Project worker will organise and deliver key aspects of programmes within our Community Development portfolio including our well-established Premier League Kicks project, delivery of which will be evening and weekend based.
1. To lead on delivery of Kicks Programmes across the Foundation.
2. To deliver and support high quality youth work and football engagement sessions to young people ranging from 8-18 years of age.
3. Record and report on all project engagement using VIEWS (impact reporting system).
4. Ensure collection of Outcome Data, and report termly using VIEWS.
5. Regular Impact Stories from projects gathered from direct reports.
6. To actively promote, recruit and retain participants within Community Outreach projects and other Foundation projects where necessary.
7. Regular and consistent communication with key partners and line manager.
8. To maintain the highest standards of safeguarding and health and safety on all projects to ensure people are kept safe.
9. Attend training events, conferences and scheduled learning & development sessions to enhance knowledge and skills relevant to your post when asked.
10. Fulfil deadlines set by line manager and key partners with regard to reporting of key performance indicators and other targets.
11. To effectively manage and develop strong positive relationships with beneficiaries, key partners and stakeholders.
12. To undertake any relevant training as required by line-manager or in line with expectations of the programme funder.
13. Attend and participate in meetings with Foundation staff, programme funders and other meetings when required/agreed to do so.
14. Promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion, company values & behaviours across the organisation.
15. To carry any additional work and duties that meet the needs of the business.