Job Title – HRIS Migration Project Manager – 12 Month FTC
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Fixed Term 12 months, 35 hours per week
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a HRIS Migration Project Manager to successfully migrate the existing HR systems into a new platform.
The HR Systems Project Migration Manager will work with HR, IT, and business sponsors to determine and coordinate the project lifecycle. This includes, creating the project scope, determining the resources required, estimating the project costs, defining the project schedule, assigning tasks, scope control, project communications, implementation, and the turnover to production support.
The HR Systems Project Migration Manager will work closely with business sponsors to evaluate the business scope/objectives, assess impacts to the project and develop the most cost-effective and efficient solutions. The HR Systems Project & Implementation Manager will
collaborate with all areas of Information Systems to ensure appropriate technical resources are assigned to the project. Duties include:
- Provides full-cycle project management for the project in conjunction with HR, IT and departmental leaders.
- Plan, lead, coordinate, and collaborate with IT staff/management along with operational partners to lead the project through the appropriate phases of implementation
- Manages project timeline, budget, risks and scope; maintains project documentation, produces status reports and communicates status to management and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Organize and lead project teams; and work collaboratively with the project sponsor to meet project goals.
- Consult with Project Sponsors to develop business requirements documents, develop project charters, work breakdown structures, project schedules and milestone plans, risk management, communication plans, issue logs and decision log.
- Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings, including agenda preparation, documentation of meeting discussion, and follow up items. Provide ongoing communication about project decisions.
- Gather status input from team members, maintain the project schedule, and publish status reports to project and PMO stakeholders.
- Escalate “at risk" tasks or issues in accordance to the PMO Escalation process.
- Identify, document, communicate, track and resolve issues to help the team meet project objectives. Maintain project documentation for future reference and audit requirements.
- Schedule and facilitate post implementation reviews, lessons learned exercises, project closure activities..
- Serves as liaison between Human Resources, Departmental users and Information Services. Partners with HR to define and identify business requirements and potential solutions then works with IT to further refine, solution, develop, test and implement.
- Proactively identify new trends and technologies for possible implementation, and make
- recommendations on replacing or improving existing ineffective systems or processes.
- Works on problems of various scopes where analysis of issues or data requires a review of identifiable factors; exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; may recommend changes to existing procedures and practices based on analysis of data.
- Provide demonstrations of new functionality, new systems, and prototypes of new solutions to HR and/or Departmental leadership.
- Represent HR systems in cross organizational meetings and forums.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Prince2 Project management, APM Project Management, PMI Qualifications or similar
- Qualified by experience will be considered
- Experience of migrating HR systems
- Experience with systems UKG, Zellis, Cornerstone desirable
- Strong proven experience managing medium to large scale HR Systems projects of moderate complexity with both a business and a technology focus.
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.