Head Coach – Premier Reserves Men
The Premier Reserves Men Coach is an essential part of our club’s Football Operations Team and will have the opportunity
to work closely with our Premier Men coach to contribute to formulation of club policy and procedures as part of the club’s
strategic framework for underpinning competitive success in Season 2023 and beyond.
Key focus for this position:
1. Plan, prepare, implement, and review the Premier Reserves Men football program in 2023, including preseason
and Australia Cup.
2. Lead the coaching and culture of the Premier Reserves Men group to create a professional, positive, and learning
3. Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Premier Men coach, Football Operations Team, other
senior coaches, and volunteers.
4. Work closely with the Premier Men coach to ensure a balanced approach to player allocation and team
5. Focus on player and team building.
6. Provide support and constructive feedback to players and coaching team members.
7. Actively recruit players to complement the current player group, with a focus on youth talent.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
• Minimum Senior Coach certification or willing to obtain through training provided by the club.
• Recent coaching experience within a FA sanctioned (or equivalent) football competition.
• A commitment to the development and support of youth, including promotion of youth players from junior ranks
where opportunities arise.
• Understanding of Football NT structure and its role in providing talent pathways.
• Outstanding stakeholder/player management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and relationship building skills.
• Ability to work outside of normal working hours.
• Current Working with Children Check.
The role will be offered as a contract position with terms and conditions, including remuneration commensurate with
experience and qualifications, and bonuses for achieving key performance targets, to be negotiated.
To apply, please email us, provide current contact details including email address and
mobile phone number, and we’ll arrange a suitable time to meet with you.
All applications will be considered on their merits, and in strict confidence.
NOTE - Applicants are required to have (or willing to obtain) a Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card in the NT) prior