£22,800 per annum (FTE) Pro Rata depending upon hours worked
The applicant must either have a UEFA ‘A’ Licence or currently be working towards the award
Essity Stadium and from home
ABOUT THIS VACANCY
This role will report into our Academy Director, and will involve the overseeing of our Academy’s Performance Phase (U15 to U19 age group). The successful candidate will be involved in the various age group training sessions (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings) working with the respective coaches, as well as attending the competitive fixtures on a Sunday (9-30am, 11-30am, 2-00pm kick offs). Administration duties relating to the Academy Performance Phase are also part and parcel of this role, and must be completed in a timely and efficient manner.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following qualities :
* A proactive and modern coach with a desire to develop.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and relate well with young adults and children.
* Fully understand the physical and emotional development of young players and have a good
understanding of the National Player Development Programme (aims & objectives).
* Evaluate rationally the abilities of the players and relate their findings to the Academy Director.
* Capable of working within a team, under 1st Team management and ensuring the Academy philosophy is
Ongoing professional development is encouraged and will be supported financially by the Academy.
The working hours are envisaged to be between 15 and 20 hours per week. The full time salary for the role is £22,800 pa and so the part time salary is pro-rata depending upon hours worked.
The job requirements for the role are as follows :
* You must abide by the Coaches Code of Conduct.
* Head of Performance Phase will operate as the Head Coach of the U19’s in the Cymru Premier
* Head of Performance Phase will be responsible for the development and supervision of all coaches within
the designated age groups.
* Head of Performance Phase will be responsible for the development and delivery of Technical Programme
alongside Academy Director for the phase catered for.
* Head of Performance Phase will be responsible for the development and supervision of all players within
the designated age groups alongside Academy Director.
* Head of Performance Phase will be responsible for the completion of all administrative documents
alongside Academy Director. This includes 3 x Individual Development Plans for U19’s & Oversee U16’s &
U15’s, weekly database, appraisals & session plans.
* Head of Performance Phase must have a good understanding of all players in this phase, along with
committing to CPD for the phase’s coaches.
* Head of Performance Phase to be present and will assist for all Performance Phase fixtures and training
contacts. (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday evening’s), along with Sunday fixtures.
* To ensure there is a UEFA Qualified coach delivering the session and in attendance for match day for every
age group along with another coach assisting.
* To ensure the standards and quality of delivery by the coaches are met including 2x coach reviews per
As well as the UEFA coaching requirements outlined above, you must also possess the following :
* the FAW Safeguarding Award and have a current valid certificate.
* a current FAW 1st Aid Award.
* an FAW DBS check with COMET ID number that is in date
Please use the form below to submit your application.