Molde football club is looking for a Head Coach for A-women
EmployerMolde Football ClubPosition titleHead coach Molde womenDeadline15/11/2023Form of employmentEngagement
Molde FK (MFK) is looking for a head coach in a 100% position for the club's women's team. The club has big ambitions with the women's initiative and wants to establish itself at the top of Norwegian women's football within a reasonable time. In this process, we are looking for a head coach who is passionate about developing women's football in Molde and wants to contribute to us taking new steps together. In recent years, the team has been at the top of the 2nd division and at the same time has been strongly represented on age-specific national teams, as well as performing well in age-specific NM tournaments.
- The head coach reports to the head of women's football in MFK, as well as participates in meetings with other management when necessary
- Responsibility for planning, implementation and evaluation of activity, including training and matches in collaboration with other support apparatus, as well as some marketing activity.
- Responsible for following up on players and individual development plans for them
- Responsible for relevant logging of training activity
- In collaboration with the manager, prepare the annual plan, period and weekly plans
- Assist in assessments around player recruitment
- Be a figurehead for an ambitious women's project
- Coaching education at minimum UEFA A level (experience can compensate)
- Relevant experience and knowledge of women's football at a national level
- Relevant education at bachelor's/master's level
- Experience with the development of young players
- Good role model who builds a strong performance environment based on the club's values (open, disciplined, passionate and performance-oriented)
- Ability to work based on the club's overall strategic plan and set budgets
- Communicate internally and externally in an appropriate manner
- Ability to utilize synergy effects in a large club
- Development oriented
The position requires great work capacity and flexibility.
All inquiries are treated with confidentiality until otherwise agreed. Questions about the role can be sent to head of women's football Erlend Holmlund via --
Current candidates are contacted on an ongoing basis.
About the employer
MFK is Norway's most successful club on the men's side in the last 10 years. The ambition is for the women's team to play in the Toppserien for the foreseeable future. MFK also has large broad academy departments. In total, the club and associated companies have around 100 employees. Molde football club will make a positive difference to show that we care about each other, the environment and the society we work and live in. The great activity football creates also gives us a responsibility as a major social actor. By creating good environments, football must be a place where everyone is included and finds belonging. Molde football club wants to take on that responsibility by promoting the values of being open, disciplined, performance-oriented and passionate.
SectorOrganizationsPlaceJulsundvegen 12, 6412 MoldeIndustrySports and exercisePosition functionOtherWorking languageNorwegian