An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative candidate to join the Marketing Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Graphic Designer.
The role will be responsible for primarily supporting the Commercial and Communications teams by creating engaging and informative graphics around football content and other marketing assets.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an award-winning Marketing team, helping to produce innovative, market-leading creative to help the Club implement marketing campaigns that deliver far beyond expectation.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the commercial team with graphics for products that require marketing and design support, typically within Retail, Esports, Partnerships and Memberships
· Create assets to be used across the Club’s main social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube) and websites.
· Design seasonal campaigns around an extensive suite of matchday content for both men and women teams fixture release, as well as ad hoc player announcements, and occasional graphic support for the video team.
· Graphic support for the wider business, including but not limited to catering and events and HR
· To act in a manner that supports the Club’s Values of Growth, Integrity, Belonging, Resilience, Pride and Commitment
This is the perfect role for someone with excellent attention to detail, as the work produced will be shown to a large audience.
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree in graphic design/other creative qualification (Essential)
· Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Essential)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Graphic Designer!
Closing date: Friday 27 January 2023
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.