• Complete all admin processes, session planning methodology, reviews and other operational requirements on time and to a high quality.
• Make decisions within remit of role of within the Female pathway
Impact & Influence:
• Ensure governance within the MK Dons SET Female Talent pathway is adhered too.
• To ensure the safety of participants, volunteers and staff are a priority.
• To undertake every opportunity to promote a positive image of Milton Keynes Dons Sport and Education Trust.
• Delivering or supporting high quality coaching to sessions to develop all players within your age group.
• Sessions should be in line with Senior Managers expectations and recognize vision and philosophy, and what is suitable for the players
• To work where possible with the Girls & Womens Team to develop and embed a transparent and productive philosophy and ‘on pitch identity’.
• To support the relationships between club, player, and parent
• To liaise with other age group coaches around best practice, players going through age group transitions etc.
• To understand budget requires for role
Lead & Develop:
• Develop, implement and evaluate players within the Female pathway
• To store and maintain the kit and equipment you are given as part of your role.
• Support the recruitment processes of bringing players to the Female Pathway in line with our core values and trial process with fairness and without bias.
• To ensure accurate monitoring of records for all activities are maintained.
• To be responsible for reporting all safeguarding issues when notified via the correct mechanisms
• The role will be primarily based at Fairfield’s Sports Hub and will involve regular travel to away games.
• To perform other duties as required which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of the Milton Keynes Dons Sport and Education Trust.
Essential & Desirable Job Criteria:
• FA Safeguarding Children Course (D)
• UEFA C (E)
• UEFA B (D)
• Pitch side first aid qualification, ideally ITMMIF. (E)
• Highly motivated, reliable, and proactive with a good understanding of the sport and their own scope of practice. (E)
• Experience in coaching female football. (E)
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, , medical staff and such individuals in a personable and professional manner. (E)
• Flexible approach to work, in order to dedicate time to the club as the schedule determines. (E)
• Have the drive and enthusiasm to set high standards. (E)
• Highest standards of professional and personal conduct, especially confidentiality. (E)
• Full clean driving license (E)
• Attending relevant CPD (D)
• Knowledge and understanding of working with young players U7 to U18+ (E)
• Ability to work in a team environment (E)
• Understanding of various governing body football coaching plans and initiatives (E)