Oxford United Women’s team are looking for a GK Coach to support the development of female goalkeepers aged 9-18 years of age. You will be working with our Head of Women's and Girls Goalkeeper Coach, to support our training players in a GK specific session. These sessions are split into 3 groups – 9-11, 12-14, 15-18 years of age. These groups will train with us for 1 hour. An additional classroom session may be added in at a later point.
- To attend all training sessions - planning, designing and delivering effective practises
- Follow club/FA Goalkeeping curriculum
- Work alongside other staff members efficiently and effectively
- Ensure there are high standards of coaching delivery across all sessions, which are age appropriate
- Create and review player IDPs
- Ensuring the Club adheres to The FA standards for safeguarding.
- Develop a strong relationship with the girl’s player pathway and wider club.
- Ensure that the Club adheres to The FA Rules and Regulations and Competition Rules.
- Ensure that the Club adheres to Respect guidelines.
Skills and experience required;
- FA or UEFA qualifications in outfield coaching and/or GK coaching (We would also welcome applications from female goalkeepers who have played at a high level and want to start their journey into coaching)
- FA First Aid & FA Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build meaningful relationships with staff and players
- Ability to plan, design and deliver effective practises
- Knowledge of female football, passion for the game and experience working within the women and girls pyramid
- Ability to travel independently, when required.
- An ability to adapt quickly and be flexible in the face of change and solution orientated.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- An enhanced DBS Check will be carried out