Bloomsbury Football Foundation uses the power of football to improve the lives of children and young people in London. Established as a charity in 2018, we work to support children and young people aged 4 to 18 through the provision of football activities, enabling them to live active lifestyles, and pursue their full potential.
Bloomsbury Football Foundation aims to ensure that every child can take part in our programmes – regardless of their ability to pay or play. We provide an experience and environment that is professional, competitive, and enjoyable for all players, coaches, and parents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people, and adults at risk of harm with whom we work, and we expect all our team to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we carry out basic disclosure checks on all employees and require all roles working directly with children, young people, and adults at risk of harm to have an enhanced DBS check. This post is subject to an extensive disclosure check.
· Lead one of our Academy teams, competing & training at a high level in competitive league football.
· Lead a number of sessions as part of our Schools programme.
· Create and maintain positive relationships with multiple stakeholders (parents, partners and venues).
· Opportunity to have a direct impact on the improvement of the programme (quality of coaching, innovative ideas etc).
· This role could be 40 hours which would include an off-pitch role (~10 hours), if candidate is suitable
· Experience of working in an educational or sporting environment.
· Passion and enthusiasm of working with young people.
· Working to develop and progress syllabus and curriculum.
· Ability to work in different settings and venues (schools and external venues)
· Flexibility in working hours, which will include morning, afternoon and weekend work.
· Seek to be proactive and to get involved with all that Bloomsbury Football/Futsal has to offer.
· Confidence to communicate effectively with young children, parents and stakeholders.
· Creativity in sessions and the wider role.
· FA Level 1 Football (essential)
· FA Level 2 (essential)
· FA UEFA B (desirable)
· Enhanced DBS (preferred)
The candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK. Bloomsbury Football Foundation does not sponsor visas.
Ongoing internal and external CPD
· Branded Nike coaching kit
· Sponsored FA coaching qualifications
· Be a part of a growing organisation
· Opportunity to increase salary and grow your role
· Central London office equidistance between King’s Cross and Euston stations
· Regular staff socials and football matches
· Free tickets to Premier League, WSL, FA Cup, League Cup, and Champions League football matches