There has never been a more exciting time to work at Wolves. The Club is in the process of developing practices, strategies and teams to deliver success at the very highest level.
The Academy Scout will predominately focus on players within the 12-19 age range covering games, fixtures and tournaments on a regional and national basis.
You will be responsible for the identification and recruitment of players that are of the required standard to progress within the Development Programme of Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. Academy.
You will be expected to carry out your duties in line with the scout’s code of conduct and the rules and regulations of the Premier League/ Football Association.
• Managing France as a country and staff within to support Wolves First team, Academy and Partner Club.
• Have detailed and thorough knowledge Ligue 1, Ligue 2, and Championnat National (senior, U19 and U17)
• Ensure through Paris based scout we are aware of young talents for Partner Clubs
• Also ensure knowledge of International teams from U17 through to Senior team.
• Proactively seek out fixtures to attend.
• Attend games in the country based on recruitment priorities.
• Ensure all reports are uploaded to relevant software.
• Maintain a database of player details at all required levels.
• Build contacts with staff at clubs in your Country to ensure you are notified of their key players.
• Submit expenses/mileage, along with all relevant receipts, one week before the payroll cut-off date each month.
• Attendance of all internal and external personal development training required by WWFC, Premier League and Football Association.
• Be an ambassador of the W.O.L.V.E.S culture and philosophy.
• Compliance with club policies
• Compliance with the club’s health and safety procedures
• Compliance with the club’s safeguarding policies
• To promote the club’s values
• To work consistently to embed equality & diversity into the club
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
• To maintain professional conduct at all times
• Chief Scout
• Assistant Chief Scout
• Head of Academy Recruitment
Closing Date - Sunday 12th September, 5pm