Vacancy | FAW Trust North Girls Academy U14 Assistant Coach
Salary | £30 per Session / Match
Location | Colliers Park, Wrexham
Session | 2 x evening sessions and weekend work (Wednesday PM, Friday PM & Sunday AM @Colliers Park, Parc Eirias and match day travel across North Wales.)
To deliver practical football sessions in line with the FAW Regional syllabus.
Work within the Code of Conduct and Good Practice of the Code of Conduct as stipulated by the FAW Trust.
• Producing and submitting session and game plans in line with the ‘Welsh Way’ & Academy syllabus, using Sports Session Planner and submitting them to the age group manager for each session.
• Providing high quality coaching and support.
• Implementing a training and games programme in line with LTPD guidelines.
• Supporting the coaches across all age groups and support the delivery of the programme in line with FAW Trust core values, Excellence, family, and respect.
• Leading with the IPD process for the group of players you are working with, from writing and monitoring of these.
• Ensuring registers, including training and game minutes are recorded and uploaded onto BenchMark54.
• Supporting with additional sessions put on for players (e.g., Physical Performance, Psychology)
• The welfare of players within their designated groups.
• Additional matches when required.
• Feedback to players monthly, including two formal feedback meetings on a half yearly basis.
FAW TRUST GIRLS ACADEMY
The 2021-22 season will be a big change within the girls pathways for girls being selected for the FAW Trust girls academy (U16 & U14) for the first every time to play in the Cymru Premier Licensed Academy programme.
The U16 girls teams will play against the U14 Cymru academy squads in their region (north/south). The U14 girls teams will play against the U12 Cymru Academy squads in a competitive fixture programme.
The girls will train twice a week and play a fixture every weekend.