• Liaising with the First Team and Academy staff to ensure changing rooms are allocated as required.
• Liaising with Grounds staff and Kit staff on daily training requirements.
• Ensuring that cleaning is maintained to a high standard in all areas of the Training Ground and rooms are ready for use.
• Ensuring pool standards are maintained at all time, including liaising with contractors to schedule maintenance and reactive issues.
• Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies efficiently and effectively.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling and supervising staff to ensure staffing level meet the business requirements.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation is met at all times.
• Reporting maintenance issues to the Facilities Coordinator to ensure plant and equipment is properly maintained.
• Liaising with contractors to ensure relevant permits and documentation are provided and standards of service are maintained.
• Monitoring and replenishing consumables as required.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organising skills.
• Experienced in the use of CAFM systems.
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft 365.
• IWFM Level 2 qualification.
• National Pool Plant Operators Certificate.