Opening Date:15 Nov 2023
Full Time / Part Time:Full Time
Closing Date of Applications29/11/2023
Manchester City is an English Premier League club whose roots began in East Manchester. From its first incarnation as St Mark’s West Gorton in 1880, the club became Manchester City FC in 1894.Behind each title lies emotion, moments and memories that resonate with millions of supporters around the world. Manchester City fans are known for their commitment and togetherness, as a Club that fights to the end.
Our Winning Team
MCFC is built on a vision for sustainability, with an academy structure designed to support long-term first team success, to engagement with the communities in which we reside. Together with our passionate fans and valued network of partners, we are developing Manchester City’s future history.
Reporting to the Administration and Project Manager, the Facilities Admin Assistant post will play a key role within the facilities team by providing strong administration support.
The role holder must be highly organised, pro-active, and personable with excellent attention to detail.
This role is fast-paced and requires the role holder to be able to prioritise and manage their time efficiently and be able to work within a team and on an individual basis. It includes varying elements of administration tasks; some that are desk based and some that are operational that will be led by the individual’s own initiative.
This is Your City
As part of our team, you will be entitled to 26 days annual leave plus an additional day off for your birthday, private healthcare and dental cover, an annual discretionary bonus, plus a range of partnership and lifestyle discounts.
1.Work closely and support on projects with the Administration and Project Executive, and where appropriate lead on projects. Including but not limited to producing documents, spreadsheets, project tracker, presentations, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
2. Support with financial processes across the Facilities Team. Including raising of POs, credit card submissions, management of goods receipting and any supplier financial enquiries, and keeping track of payments for approval and auditing purposes. Ensuring at all times the input and process of the data is with 100% accuracy.
3. Work with the wider facilities team to support weekly operational meetings for both the CFA and Etihad site, ensuring notes and actions are distributed in a timely manner.
4. Support additional team meetings such as the Health Safety Forum by managing the co-ordination of meeting invites, attendees, minuting, and action taking, and ensure follow up of actions is proficiently managed. Strong management of file and record keeping for each meeting is required.
5. Undertake other administrative tasks where necessary, whilst being able to prioritise and meet timescales accordingly.
6. Make travel arrangements for team members such as booking train travel, flights, and hotels, as and when needed.
What we are looking for
Previous high level administration experience
Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Strong communication and teamwork skills
Ability to work on your own initiative and to take ownership of tasks, time, and workload
Prioritise and manage expectations
Attention to detail
Proficient typing skills and excellent computer skills, in particular MS Office, Excel and Outlook
Previous experience in processing of sales invoices and POs
Experience in using SharePoint and Teams
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose skills and experience seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you only if you are selected for an interview.
Employment is subject to the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Due to our safeguarding promise, all UK based CFG roles will be subject to a DBS check upon commencing employment with us. This will be either a basic, standard or enhanced check depending on the job role and responsibilities.
Job Segment:Administrative Assistant, Facilities, CFA, Developer, Sharepoint, Administrative, Operations, Finance, Technology