Do you hope to have a career within the football industry? Are you excited about providing opportunities to youth football players? If you answered yes to these questions, we might have a great opportunity for you!
What does that mean? Excellent question. Tonsser isn't a game: it's reality. We're the leading football app for youth players in Europe, and we are all about the next generation of footballers. We think that football is an opaque industry in which disruption is well overdue.
In 2018, we created the 1st Tonsser United team to provide an alternative journey for unsigned youth football players. Based on their performances on the Tonsser app, players can earn a selection for Tonsser United in matches against academies, showcase events and tournaments facing pro teams such as Juventus, PSG, Lyon and Fulham. Today 65% of players who have played for Tonsser United have been on trials or signed a contract with a pro club.
As we work to add more value, give visibility and provide more opportunities for youth players in France, Tonsser is looking for an intern to help us identify talent for our 21st Century football club, Tonsser United.
The Digital Talent Identification Intern’s mission is to give as many opportunities to as many players as possible. We use our data to find potential talent: irrespective of who you are or on what level you play. This isn't just to find the next Ronaldo who slipped through the cracks: it's for everyone who wants to take a step up in their football career.
- Locate best performing players, by using our database, plus identifying & securing the players coming through our Tonsser Scouts who capture game footage of players
- Build up the list, by calling the coaches of the discovered players to both validate their data and hear about other potential players in their team
- Secure the players, by owning the recruitment process & making sure that their local clubs/parents allow them to be attend our events (tryouts, friendlies, tournaments)
- Reactivate old players, by reaching out to players who used to use Tonsser, and telling them the Tonsser United opportunities we now have
- Onboard new players, by explaining the value of the product to the new talent, so they understand why they need us and why they need to input their stats on Tonsser
Have a good level of English and be able to communicate effectively with the team.
Be comfortable with and good at talking to multiple stakeholders be it via email or on the phone
Know and be very familiar and have a strong interest in the football scene in Paris & France in general
Be a fast learner and have a facility with technology
Team of 15 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.