We have an exciting opportunity within our Product Proposition team as a Data Administrator. In this role, you will assist the Senior Executive, Product Operations in the essential work required day-to-day, with a specific focus on systems, data and reporting, to deliver high quality Product Proposition Products both domestically and internationally.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their administration skills further.
What will you be doing?
• Regular and accurate reporting of Membership sales across all channels. Reviewing sales trends and sales vs targets to feed into team meetings to allow Senior Manager to make informed decisions.
• Supporting the Fan Services department with product complaints and escalations ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner and aid retention.
• Supporting the Senior Executive with postage invoices and reconciliations ensuring any discrepancies or issues are raised as needed. Monitoring feedback from fans to feed into supplier meetings.
• Producing regular reporting on Member benefit usage across the different Club products. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are informed of performance.
• Supporting the Senior Executive with the fulfilment of the Membership welcome packs. Attending monthly operational meeting and ensuring stock levels are monitored.
• Raising and monitoring IT tickets for all relevant systems ensuring they are dealt with within SLA and all stakeholders kept updated regularly.
• Producing relevant process and training guides for Membership and other products supported within the team, ensuring these are updated on a regular basis.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful, you will have a good knowledge of the Club’s operations, people and processes as well as a high level of understanding of the role of Rewards and Membership programmes in developing fan engagement. You will have strong knowledge of professional sport/football industry and LFC products.
You are able use Microsoft Office packages to high standards, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint. With your great organisational and planning skills, you can work on your own initiative delivering high quality work to tight deadlines. You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to collaborate and work well with colleagues and external suppliers. You will have great problem-solving skills together with reporting and analytical skills.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time, fixed term role up until the end of June 2023 working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. Your main base will be our Head Office in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the river Mersey.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.