Job Title – Creative Assistant Producer
Location – Stamford Bridge & Cobham
Hours – Permanent – 35 hours, any 5 from 7 (some weekends with time back in lieu)
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Creative Assistant Producer to assist in crafting video and social content for Chelsea FC. Duties include:
- Assist in all production of CFC Video content.
- A focus on creating and editing content from training and match days - especially social content.
- Display a keen understanding and curiosity about all areas of football.
- Support Content teams across departments all relevant projects.
- Keep up to date with social trends and topics.
- Strong ability to formulate creative ideas specific to social platforms.
- Confidently lead production around and with players and talent.
- Some understanding of working with brands an advantage.
- To be able to work across multiple projects at the same time and under occasional time pressures.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Proficient at premiere pro video editing.
- Significant expertise in social video content production.
- Positive and daring attitude to football and the opportunity for growth.
- Successful “Best in class” multi-platform content examples relevant to final productions.
Nice to Haves:
- Strong social video experience
- Clear examples of successful sports content production.
- Confidence operating a camera is a bonus
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate.