Community Coach (Casual)
Community Coach (Casual)
Liverpool FC Foundation is looking to recruit professional casual coaches to work within our expansive programs. The coaching opportunities exist throughout the Merseyside area delivering community coaching sessions in accordance with the standards and professionalism expected by LFC Foundation to be the "World`s Leading Foundation".
This exciting opportunity will require successful applicants to deliver a creative and engaging session in accordance with the Coach Engagement Lead`s expectations and Quality Assurance Framework.
What will you be doing?
- To deliver football and or multi-sports coaching sessions appropriate to the age and ability of the participants.
- To produce and evaluate session plans for all activities.
- To undertake dynamic risk assessments.
- To adhere to LFC Foundation Safeguarding procedure at all times.
- To take payment for activities as appropriate and deliver back to the LFC Foundation with records to back up payments made.
- To ensure that all LFC Foundation equipment is in good working order and assembled properly - to report to the Foundation any equipment that needs attention.
- To ensure that the LFC Foundation`s Codes of Conduct are adhered to at all times.
- To keep up to date registers for all activities.
- Registration forms collected and processed in line with LFC Foundation data protection policy.
- To attend training courses continuing professional development as required.
- To adhere to National Governing Body (FA) guidelines.
- Any other task which is deemed necessary by the LFC Foundation as it continuously grows.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for skilled football and or multi-sports coaches with a valid Sporting Level 1 coaching qualification as a minimum requirement. Successful candidates must have availability at weekends. Excellent communication skills will be vital for regular interaction with participants, staff, parents and external representatives whilst representing the Club in a professional manner at all times.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate is for them to have experience of coaching football and or multi-sport related sessions and experience working with a variety of age groups. The successful candidate must have at least a Level 1 in any sport coaching qualification. We do desire for candidates to have AFPE qualification too.
The skills we look for are having good communication and organisation skills, positive attitude, a flexible approach, confidence, and a professional manner.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual role working on a casual zero hours contract basis. Our programmes work Monday to Sunday, but most are evenings and weekends.
The office is based in Anfield Sports Community Centre, Lower Breck Road, but our programmes are mainly delivered across Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
We are aiming to be the most inclusive football club - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.