Job Title – Commercial Strategy and Insights Executive
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent, 35 hours per week
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
The Commercial Strategy and Insights Executive will support the Commercial Strategy and Insights Lead in leading on key strategic initiatives linked to Chelsea’s commercial partner programme and being an integral member of the in-house commercial insights function. Duties include:
- The role will focus on owning the process of evaluating the value of a partnership with Chelsea FC through brand tracking studies and reporting.
- Responsible for the end-to-end planning, implementation and reporting of these brand tracking studies. In addition, working with the Sponsorship Sales team to ensure that these results are communicated in external materials.
- Day to day lead of partner brand tracking projects from planning to delivery of reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that accurate data, detailed analysis, and concise conclusions are prevalent across all reporting.
- Own relationships with any external agencies to meet shared reporting objectives and develop strategic capabilities / content of reporting.
- Support the Sponsorship Sales team by providing results and conclusions that can be demonstrated to prospective partners of Chelsea FC.
- Supporting the Commercial Strategy and Insights Lead by using data and insights to craft compelling business cases for prospective Chelsea FC partners.
- Supporting on ad hoc data requests from the wider Commercial department.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Strong commercial background
- Experience in the sports industry preferred.
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering strategic commercial projects / processes.
- Advanced user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
What We Offer:
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate