Job Title – Commercial Strategy and Insights Assistant
Location – Stamford Bridge
Hours – Permanent, 35 hours per week
As a member of the Chelsea team you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates back to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea are a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
The main focus of this role is to support the Commercial Strategy and Insights Lead on key business initiatives linked to Chelsea’s commercial partner programme, being an integral member of the in-house commercial insights function. As well as a strong focus on supporting the contact strategy for brands and acting as the conduit to the sponsorship sales team for outreach activities. Duties include:
- Supporting the broader function in strategic projects to drive incremental revenue for the club across the commercial unit.
- Helping to ensure a high a rate of success of contact by developing a contact confirmation strategy, tailored to different geographies where required.
- Prospecting of potential industry categories to support the sponsorship sales process. End to end responsibility of the process from prospecting to the provision of data and insights to the sales team throughout the process.
- Supporting the Commercial Strategy and Insights Lead / Executives by using data and insights to craft compelling cases for prospective / current Chelsea FC partners.
- Supporting on ad hoc data requests and maintaining monthly tracking documents.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Interest in working within the commercial world of sports
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external partners
- Proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
What We Offer:
Benefits at Chelsea FC 22/23 - 1 (pagetiger.com)
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
At Chelsea we recognise that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths and we are taking positive action to ensure our existing colleagues and job applicants can fully be themselves and bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to Chelsea FC. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
If you need reasonable adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter, who will be able to advise and support you.
Chelsea FC and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups). We therefore require all successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to starting employment. Depending on the role, successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening where appropriate