Our coaching team is currently looking the last Dubai based candidate to integrate our team of qualified coaches on a part time basis.
The coach would respectively report to the Juventus Academy Head Coach of his location(s).
UAE Working Resident’s VISA is mandatory in order to apply to the job opportunity.
1. Holding Coaching football lessons to children from 4 to 17 years old.
2. Developing lesson plans and participating in technical meetings.
3. Learning Juventus football club requirements as Training Guides and Match Reports.
4. Supporting the Company’s events, tournaments and related activities if required.
5. Ensuring effective interaction and keeping good relationships with players and team members.
Features, experience and qualifications:
1. Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and fluent English speaker
2. Previous experience as a football coach, player or as a P.E. Teacher
3. Passionate, with good communication skills and team work spirit, Self-motivated and service focused.
4. Committed, quick learner, willing to learn actively and able to work under pressure.
5. UEFA Coaching qualification is preferable.
Salary: based on experience and timings
Arrangement: Fixed amount per month.
Timings: 4 times per week + matches
Contract: September/May with the opportunity to extend.
The candidates that are considered suitable for the Job Opportunity will be shortlisted and will attend a short period of trial under the supervision of our Head Coaches.
The candidates need to send their CV and the Cover Letter to -- Please specify the city you live in.