Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
To assist the 1st Team Goalkeeper Coach on all aspects of Goalkeeper player development in the Women's 1st Team. To lead on all aspects of Goalkeeper player development for our Women's U18s Goalkeepers.
HEALTH & SAFETY
As confident custodians, all staff must adhere to the Club’s Health and Safety policy as well as comply with all role specific health and safety requirements. In addition, all staff have the responsibility to report any breach or potential breach in health & safety to a member of the H&S committee or senior manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To assist our 1st Team Goalkeeper Coach in providing high-quality sessions to our 1st Team Goalkeepers.
- To lead on the creation and delivery of a high-quality Individual Development Programme for all U18 Goalkeepers.
- To assist the planning and delivery of all training sessions and matches.
- To support the completion of all reports, monitoring and evaluation requirements to FFCW players.
- Frequently report and share progress of player development with the FFCW Head Coach and Lead Pathway Coach.
- To support the high-quality coordination, operational running and delivery of the U18s and 1st Team, including all training session and match day operations.
- Ensure each session is planned, delivered and reflected on in order to achieve weekly, monthly and season objectives.
- Support the recruitment of new players into the U18s and 1st Team, to further improve the playing squad.
- Attend all staff and player meetings as directed by the FFCW Head Coach and Lead Pathway Coach.
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities.
As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children workshop; and
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.