• Helping to inspire your community to develop and maintain an active, healthy, happy lifestyle.
• Working alongside experienced coaches to support the delivery of a range of high quality, fun and engaging PE lessons in primary schools.
• Maintaining the health and safety of those involved in your sessions.
• Assisting with the planning and delivery of lessons, taking the lead with small groups as directed.
• Supporting the Head coach with reporting on participant progress and development.
• To continually monitor and evaluate all sessions and relationships with the aim of improving the quality, impact, and reputation of our programmes.
• To communicate regularly and effectively with schools, coaches, your line manager, the operations team, and the director of programmes.
• Establish positive working relationships with children and staff in schools, day in, day out.
• Assisting with the wider activities of Bristol Sport Foundation, which may include administration tasks, social media, marketing, and events.
• Sharing knowledge and ideas with other coaches, to help improve coaching delivery.